Freelance writing is among the most used methods to make money on the web. Many freelancers that are successful can bring in a mean of 50 cents. Some are bringing in that!
You’ve got to develop your cv, blah blah blah as well as your portfolio. I’m certain you understand this if you’re interested in writing.
It requires time and commitment, though it could be quite rewarding if it’s what you adore. Assuming it’s that which you adore, let’s talk about earning money .
You must really have a net presence just before you choose to begin reaching out to every one of the freelance writing businesses. You are in need of a website (in my humble blogger view, obviously).
- Listverse – Listverse pays $100 for each article that is approved. This article should be a list, it should be at least 1,500 words and you must comprise at least 10 things. Besides that, it is possible to get quite creative by it.
- TopTenz – TopTenz pays $50 for each place that is approved. The post needs to maintain a list format also it should be , with words at least 1,500 few exclusions. So your odds of becoming accepted are pretty high, they post regularly.
- A List Apart – A List Apart pays $200 for each approved place. Because they tend to print less articles, which means you have a smaller likelihood of having accepted they’re not first on the list. Same guidelines as above, 1,500 word minimum.
- International Living – International Living pays $75 for each place that is approved. They’re mainly trying to find travel experiences from countries you’ve got seen. Than your writing skill, it’s more about your expertise with this website.
- FundsforWriters – FundsforWriters pays $50 for each place that is approved. They may be trying to find posts about writing and making money. They just accept posts between 500 600 words, however they would like one to make each word count.